martes, 18 de enero de 2011

Jennifer Aniston Rocks New Bangs in Allure, Reveals Her Body's Problem Area - Fox News

Jen Aniston switches her look up in the February issue of Allure magazine, where she makes a shocking revelation: she hated "the Rachel"!

In fact, she tells the magazine she thinks it was "the ugliest haircut I've ever seen" and counts it as one look she would never want to revisit.

"Have there been disasters? I think that's a very relative term with hair. Let's say there have been moments I'd rather not relive, like that whole Rachel thing," she said. "I love Chris [McMillan, her hairstylist], and he's the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen. 

"What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs? Let's just say I'm not a fan of short, layered cuts on me personally, so I don't love revisiting that particular era."

One formula that does seem to work for her, however, is her fitness regimen. And while her figure is the envy of so many women, Aniston admits she has a problem area or two.

"My stomach is not my hardest [challenge]—my derriere is much more my challenge."

And while she has to work hard to stay in shape, America's sweetheart says she is happy to transform her look in films, something she has taken heat for in recent years.

"I didn't wear mascara in 'Just Go With It.' It's fun to transform a little bit—what did I have to lose? I was ready to be silly and go with a full-out comedy, and it was the first time I felt truly sure about what I was walking into. Because with the last couple of movies, I wasn't completely sure, and I should have probably trusted my gut. For whatever reason, they all happen the way they're supposed to."

And while "Friends" was where she found her fame, she's come a long way from her sitcom days, where she said she remembers working with some very famous friends.

""Look at Baby George. Baby Clooney. ER was right next door to us on the soundstage. That was really fun. I remember when we used to do crossovers like that. See, NBC used to be really cool. Then, you know..."

Check out more of Jen in Allure to find out what is her favorite party drink and read about her experiences with drunk pals.

The issue hits newsstands on January 25.

MORE FROM ALLURE

More Photos (and Outtakes) of Jennifer Aniston in Allure

Slideshow: Jennifer Aniston's Style Timeline

The Naked Truth: Celebs Bare it All in Allure

Photos: Blake Lively in Allure

Jennifer Aniston's Amazing Hair Transformation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario