It seems like everyone is expecting a baby these days! Word on the street is Kate Hudson and Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy are the latest celebrities preparing to welcome a bundle of joy.

UsMagazine.com reports that the 31-year-old actress is pregnant with her rocker boyfriend's kid. A source tells the website that Hudson is 14 weeks along, adding, "It was not planned, but they are excited and embracing it." The insider also says that although the pregnancy wasn't expected, the actress is excited that her 7-year-old son with Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson, Ryder, will have a sibling.

"She is happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister," the source explained.

People.com also confirmed that the couple is expecting. "They couldn't be more excited," a source told the website. "Kate is really happy. She was always excited to have kids again at some point." Reps for neither Hudson nor Muse had commented on the rumor by press time.

Hudson and Bellamy have been dating for about nine months. In the October 2010 issue of British Elle, Hudson described the 32-year-old Muse singer as "lovely," but wasn't sure she was willing to get married again after divorcing Robinson in 2007. "It's definitely not something I'm looking for. But the divorce doesn't put me off. I'll just see what happens," she explained. "I think a lot of times people are terrified of love and stop themselves from experiencing it. I don't ever want to get that jaded. I do believe in love. I believe that when you really open yourself up to love, it's the most beautiful thing."

In an 2009 interview with Modern Mom, Hudson expressed her feelings about the importance of family. "The first thing that comes to my mind is my son," she said. "Nothing exists without your children — and my family."

In a separate interview that same year, Hudson expressed her willingness to always give love a chance. "I'd rather hang out with a person who's done everything than who's done nothing. It would suck to die and not have experienced my life, really," she told Harper's Bazaar. "I mean, I think you should keep your eyes open. Blinders are fun for a second, but they have to come off eventually. And I believe it's important to get to know people, to really get to know them."