domingo, 13 de octubre de 2013

The X Factor 2013?s Tamera Foster: Nicole Scherzinger's tough love made me ... - Metro

X Factor's Tamera: Scherzy's tough love was good for me
Tamera Foster says Nicole Scherzinger's straight talking approach has inspired her to work harder (Picture: ITV)

Tamera Foster had admitted that Nicole Scherzinger's no-nonsense pep-talk at judges' houses gave her the boost she needed to succeed.

In what made for pretty awkward viewing last Sunday, Scherzy took the 16-year-old hopeful aside and questioned her passion for singing before picking her final three hopefuls.

The former Pussycat Doll has since revealed that she gave Tamera the mini dressing down after she forgot her lyrics on a number of occasions off camera.

But Foster, who is the hot favourite to win the series this year, wouldn't have had it any other way.

She said: 'I'm happy she gave me some tough love. It made me realise how much I needed to fight for this. I think it made me give my best performance.

'I think a lot of pressure has been put on me because I'm the youngest in the competition. That's good in a way, because that's going to push me to do better,' she added to Digital Spy.

The first of The X Factor's live shows kicks off tonight at 8pm on ITV with the final 12 singing eighties classics.

MORE: X Factor 2013 live shows bingo card: Has a contestant been in tears yet?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario