jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

What does Daniel Radcliffe want to become? - Hindustan Times

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe says his ambition is to become a writer but is worried he won't have enough ideas.

The actor is convinced he wants to pen a play or a film but says he's not completely confident he will be able achieve his dream because of a lack of ideas, reported Contactmusic.

"Every time I see a play or a film, I'm at that point where I want to write something. I'm convinced in my heart that I am a writer but I have no ideas," Radcliffe said.

The 22-year-old also said that having launched his career at the age of 12, there are very few things that faze him on a film set.

"I suppose 'Potter' has stood me in good stead for almost any situation. There are very few things on a film set, I think, that will faze me because I've been lucky enough to experience it all when I was young."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario