sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

Rita Ora has admitted she does enjoy "a party or two". - Belfast Telegraph

Rita Ora has admitted she does enjoy "a party or two".

The bleach-blonde singer is known for her love of having a good time and is often seen out on the town with her famous pal Cara Delevingne.

New friend Iggy Azalea recently joked the star is a "bad influence", with Rita often "dragging" her out to events.

"I do like having a party or two, especially when you are blonde - it's like a blonde ambition," the Hot Right Now singer laughed to the British edition of OK! magazine.

Rita has certainly made quite an impression on Australian star Iggy, with rumours rife the Brit will even feature on her new album.

The star has helped Iggy feel at home when she's in the UK.

"I love her, she's such good fun," Iggy gushed.

"I've made a few Brit friends but I met Rita last year in America and she asked me to open for her on the road in the States. We became, really, really good friends, then when I came to Britain she was the only person I knew, so we just connected. I love her sister too and everybody she works with, her dancers, her stylists... Her team and my team just run amok!"

Both singers performed at the Chime for Change, Sound of Change concert earlier this month.

© Cover Media

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario