lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Katy Perry is a big baked bean fan - The Sun

The singer, who is on the UK leg of her California Dreams tour, admitted she's been having flatulent repercussions from the canned favourite.

She said: "I love coming to London so I can have baked beans on toast. They do bloat me and I'm afraid I'm going to go off like a firework, but I do love them."

The 26-year-old wife of Brit comic Russell Brand proved how much she enjoys them by buying TWENTY tins.

Within hours of arriving in the country, the star made a special visit to Harrods food hall in Knightsbridge, West London, to stock up.

A source said: "Katy's love for classic British food was evident at the weekend when she filled her trolley with 20 cans of beans. She didn't stop piling them in.

"She also bought Marmite, Twinings tea, chocolate digestives as well as the posher stuff, including Harrods shortbread."

The singer who performed on last night's X Factor also spent the first half of her O2 Arena gig on Saturday night rubbing her belly.

But rather than it being down to her love of beans, she suggested she was pregnant to poke fun at Beyonce's MTV Video Music Awards performance.

California-born Katy has previously said that baked beans are "misunderstood" in America.

She plays Liverpool's Echo Arena tomorrow before visiting Cardiff, Belfast, Birmingham, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Manchester and Glasgow.

c.mcguire@the-sun.co.uk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario