domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Stamos not replacing Sheen - RTE.ie

Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his American radio programme John Stamos revealed he is not seeking Charlie Sheen's spot on the hit sit-com 'Two and a Half Men'. The 47-year-old actor said; "I don't want to replace anyone, especially Charlie Sheen. It's just not where my head's at."

No official decision has been made if the show will return with a replacement for the troubled Sheen, although Stamos is flattered that his name is in the running. He commented; "Nobody has officially talked to me and, quite frankly, as flattering as it is, it's really not part of my career plan right now. I'm just on a different trajectory."

Stamos, who recently played a recurring role on 'Glee' added; "I'm ready to have my own show. My head isn't going in to replace somebody."

Never one to keep quiet, Sheen expressed his disapproval of the casting rumour to Access Hollywood. Sheen said; "I like John, but he doesn't have what I have and the show sucks if he's on it."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario