domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Former X Factor Consultant 'Sorry' Over Tulisa Sex Tape - MTV UK

Chris Herbert insists he warned Justin Edwards against cashing in...

Former The X Factor consultant Chris Herbert has apologised over the release of the infamous Tulisa sex tape.

The music manager, who was reportedly axed from his job on the talent show after the scandal, spoke to The Sun newspaper - and insists he tried to stop his client Justin Edwards from releasing the video.

Herbert, once a close aide of Simon Cowell, told the paper: "I am so sorry to her for any part I may have played in this horrible saga."

The Spice Girls creator claims he told Edwards not to try and cash in on the intimate footage.

He explained: "I was disgusted by the whole thing and from day one advised Justin not to do anything with the tape.

"I even got a lawyer to tell him he would be sued. I tried to protect him because he was my client but I never made or asked for a penny.

"To be honest, I wish I'd never set eyes on the idiot."

Tulisa is reportedly suing Herbert and four other men over their alleged involvement in the release of the sex tape.

But Chris insists he did not cash in, adding: "My reputation and business has been ruined by these unsavoury people. I have never tried to make a penny."

Herbert also revealed that he hoped to be allowed back onto Cowell's ITV show so that he can "explain everything to Tulisa in person".

Earlier this month, the Young singer won an apology from ex-boyfriend Justin after he admitted leaking the footage.

THE X FACTOR IS BACK FOR 2012! CHECK OUT PICS HERE

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario