viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

Why do people cheat, wonders Pattinson - Firstpost

Los Angeles: In an interview Robert Pattinson gave few months before girlfriend Kristen Stewart's brief fling with director Rupert Sanders came to light, the actor said he doesn't understand the concept of infidelity.

The Twilight star is yet to react after Stewart issued an apology for cheating on him, but his interview with the April issue of Italian Vanity Fair offers some clues.

Robert Pattinson. Agencies

When the magazine asked the British hunk whether he could ever date a married woman, Pattinson replied, "Life is not black and white. There are married couples that never see each other. Is that marriage?"

"But there's a thing I've never got: That is, why do people cheat? I can understand the impulse, but not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long," he added.

Before Stewart's scandal hit, friends had said that Pattinson was preparing to propose to her, reported Us magazine.

"I'm not the casual-affair kind of guy. If I choose to be with someone, it's because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I'm 100 percent into it," he said in the interview.

Stewart, 22, was caught in several steamy makeout sessions with Sanders, her 41-year-old Snow White and the Hunstman director, who is married with two kids.

PTI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario