miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

I'm A Celebrity line-up revealed - BBC News

Jessica Jane Clement, Antony Cotton and Dougie Poynter Jessica Jane Clement, Antony Cotton and Dougie Poynter are all taking part

The 10 celebrities taking part on this year's series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! have been revealed.

They include Hollywood actress Stefanie Powers, The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright and The Real Hustle actress Jessica Jane Clement.

Other celebrities taking part are Dougie Poynter from McFly, Coronation Street actor Antony Cotton and former Olympic athlete Fatima Whitbread.

The ITV1 series starts at 9pm on Sunday 13 November in Australia.

The rest of the line-up comprises comedian Freddie Starr, Benidorm actress Crissy Rock, former jockey Willie Carson and actress Lorraine Chase.

Ant and Dec return to present their 11th series of the show, which is filmed near Murwillumbah in the Australian state of New South Wales.

'Excited'

Previous winners include Stacey Solomon, Matt Willis and Kerry Katona.

The first series in 2002 was won by former Radio 1 DJ Tony Blackburn.

Dougie Poynter, 23, went into rehab earlier this year for stress but says he's looking forward to going into the jungle.

Stefanie Powers and Mark Wright Stefanie Powers and Mark Wright are two of the other contestants this year

"I would pay to do something like this if I wasn't doing it for TV," he admitted. "I am so excited.

"I am really into nature and Sir David Attenborough is a god to me.

"He would be my ideal person to go in the jungle if I could choose somebody.

"One of my best friends, Matt Willis, has done it before. He went on to win it. When I told him I was going to do it, he told me I had to.

"He said he had the best night's sleep ever under the stars."

Antony Cotton, who plays Sean Tully in Coronation Street, says he is not looking forward to the bushtucker trials and is especially scared of flying, heights and claustrophobia.

"I have a morbid fear of flying," the 36-year-old admitted. "I don't like heights and I am claustrophobic.

"I have had hypnotherapy and I have also been to therapy to face my fears.

"The therapy was amazing even though in the days leading up to going in the jungle, I did have moments where I wondered why on earth I had said yes. But life is to live and so I think 'why not do it.'

"Doing this show is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am hoping it will make me face up to my fears."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario