lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

'Cruel' X Factor, says axed teacher - The Press Association

Axed X Factor contestant John Adams has criticised the show as "cruel".

The teacher, who impressed the panel with his audition performance of Damien Rice's Cannonball, said he had no idea why he had not got through.

He told Real Radio Wales: "It was crazy, it was mind boggling. It makes you think if you go back next year, what are you going to do different; I don't know. I think one of the things I may be missing is the story. I'll go back, on my own, and say 'I was so disappointed' and maybe that will be my year."

The 23-year-old from Aberdare lost out before the judge's houses stage of the show, despite his Cannonball cover pushing the song, which was originally released in 2002, into the top 10.

He said: "It's quite a cruel show really, once you're out it's a train ticket and out the back door."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario