martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Tulisa shows Fazer is her number 1 at charts bash - The Sun

The bandmates were inseperable as they celebrated N-Dubz co-star Dappy grabbing his first UK solo number one in the singles chart with his track No Regrets.

Tulisa and Fazer who was spotted with a strange-looking roll-up joined Dappy for a boozy bash at the Movida club, near London's Oxford Circus.

Other stars there included Dionne Bromfield, Sugababe Jade Ewen, Tinchy Stryder and Chipmunk.

Tulisa, 23, and Fazer real name Richard Rawson are understood to have been an item for more than a year.

Reality star Tulisa opted for a tight-fitting white dress that hugged her slim figure matching the thigh-length frock with gold stilettos and gold clutch.

Fazer, 24, kept things more casual pairing shades, sunglasses, dark trousers and a T-shirt with plenty of jewellery.

Singer Tulisa seemed especially pleased with cousin Dappy's solo success, writing on Twitter: "So proud of @TheDappy NUMBER1 wooooooooiiiiiii"

Last night's episode of The X Factor saw Tulisa being handed the groups to mentor. But her charges may face some competition from Dappy who vowed to beat them in the charts after he was banned from the show.

Dappy, 24, who pushed X Factor group One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful off the top spot, said he was determined to take on the reality show's stars after being told he couldn't appear on the ITV1 hit.

He told Radio 1's Newsbeat: "All I can do is try and make hit after hit and try and slip into that number one.

"I ain't going off that number one spot. I want to get more, I'm hungry for it.

"I've got a point to prove to them lot. They make me feel like I'm some idiot like I'm not good enough to judge someone.

"Have they seen me in the studio? I'm a monster in the studio."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario