miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

Matt Cardle: James Arthur should keep his mouth shut - The Sun

MATT Cardle has piled into X Factor winner James Arthur, warning him to keep his mouth shut until he's had a hit.

The 2010 champ of the ITV1 show hit back after the Durham lad said he hadn't released any decent material.

Matt revealed: "I said, 'Look, James, you're very talented but you haven't sold two million records yet, which I have.

"'You haven't had two top ten albums yet, which I've had. Don't start mouthing off before you've even really left the show.'"

Matt, 29, feels James was too quick to fire insults without thinking it through.

He said: "I doubt he's even listened to my albums. It's a shame and I hope it doesn't do him too much damage.

"Not only has he offended me but he's offended every other person that's won the X Factor and everyone who works or has written on these albums.

"That's some of the best songwriters in the world - all these people - and he's now rubbished their work. So it's a pretty s*** thing for him to have said."

Matt also hit back at James's claim that too many past X Factor artists have been made to compromise their style.

He added: "If he hasn't 'compromised' himself one iota then I think he's lying. Everybody makes compromises all through their life and especially on something like X Factor."

And he boasted that his second studio album Fire - which peaked at No8 in the charts - outperformed X Factor judge Tulisa's flop effort The Female Boss.

He said: "She couldn't have had more support. She was all over the radio, X Factor every weekend, she had her performances, adverts and she reaches No35? It's just a massive, massive victory for me."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario