miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

Tulisa wants to do more acting - Belfast Telegraph

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Tulisa Contostavlos has said she wants to focus on her acting career.

The singer and X Factor judge has previously appeared in films such as Demons Never Die and Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.

Metro said that now Tulisa's solo album The Female Boss has been released, she'd like to go to Hollywood.

"I've kinda been doing acting for a while but never found the time," Tulisa was quoted as saying.

"Now the album is out and done, I can find the time. I love acting as much as music so I would want to go to the top as much as I would in music.

"The X Factor is the only TV I would really do, but I am getting back into my acting career this year. There's a couple of films in the pipeline."

Tulisa's last album didn't do as well as many of her fans predicted, entering the charts at number 35 last year.

Speaking on the National Television Awards red carpet, she told the newspaper: "Feels good to be out the way. I'm looking forward to starting a new chapter."

');

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario