viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

[Gossip] UPDATED: Charlie Sheen Blasts Alcoholics Anonymous - 411mania.com

[Gossip] UPDATED: Charlie Sheen Blasts Alcoholics Anonymous
Posted by Joseph Lee on 02.25.2011

Dr. Drew agrees...

Update: Dr. Drew Pinsky has agreed with Charlie Sheen's viewpoint on Alcoholics Anonymous.

"He's got a point ... their success rates aren't that great ... but it DOES work when people do it."

But he still says Charlie's behavior is out of control: "It's no joke, he's getting manic ... these are bi-polar, manic symptoms. I'm frightened for the guy."


Original: Charlie Sheen was on the Alex Jones Show and went on a rant about several topics, including AA (Alcoholics Anonymous).

"Newsflash, I'm special. The only thing I'm addicted to right now is winning. My success rate is 100%. I was shackled and oppressed by the cult of AA for 22 years. I finally extracted myself from their troll hole and started living my life the way I want to live it. It's vintage, outdated and stupid and it's followed by STUPID people."

Post Comment  |  Email Joseph Lee  |  View Joseph Lee's 411 Profile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario