domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Prince William's friend Joss Stone joins Sir Mick Jagger's 'super-group' - Telegraph.co.uk

She has asked me to send her all that I know about the alleged affair, which is said to have happened before her relationship with Huhne.

The Cabinet minister must, meanwhile, look back to the visit of Pope Benedict in September with nostalgia. Then, all he had to worry about was meeting Cardinal Peter Turkson, the president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace.

Asked about his faith by The Tablet, Huhne said: "I was brought up as a member of the Church of England; I still am." Ending the interview with a mea culpa, he said, piously: "Like most Christians, I am a sinner."

Kate Middleton's public life

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's spokesmen stress their desire for privacy, but Nicky Haslam, a friend of Prince William's stepmother, is not impressed.

"You can't have a private life if you are part of the Royal family," the interior designer tells me at the Spear's Design for Living Awards in Mayfair. "If you want a private life, don't marry into the Royal family, go and live quietly in Anglesey."

The Duchess of Cornwall's chum adds: "I'm sick of all this private-life stuff. It's like all these film stars who go on about wanting a private life. It's a double-edged sword."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario