viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Syrian infiltrator: Hezbollah allowed Syria border protest - Jerusalem Post

The Syrian government did not agree to the demonstrations along Israel's northern border but were pressured by Lebanese terror group Hezbollah and ultimately agreed to the protests, the Syrian infiltrator who illegally crossed into Israel during Sunday's border disturbances told Channel 10 News on Monday.

"I came from Syria, from Majdal Shams and I saw a Jewish, French and Arab peace activists and told them 'I want to ride with you'," the Syrian infiltrator told Channel 10 News.

"My dream is to get to Jaffa where I was born...I thought millions would do as I did. I wasn't afraid of the police. I sat by an Israeli soldier and I saw that [people] were more scared than I was," he explained.

"I don't care about Israeli law," the Syrian added.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario