sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

Sir Tom Jones headlines Arthur's Day celebrations - The Sun

I WAS never going to show my appreciation for Sir TOM JONES by throwing a pair of my pants at him.

Sharing a pint of the black stuff was a better move – for both of us.

I introduced Sir Tom on stage at the first ever official Arthur's Day celebration in the UK on Thursday.

He headlined a show at The Wheelbarrow pub in London alongside VV BROWN and WRETCH 32 to celebrate the legacy of Guinness founder Arthur Guinness.

Here's to next year's.

Also appearing at a celebration of Arthur's Day was EXAMPLE.

Chatting in Dublin before his performance, he told how his management had BANNED him from appearing on Channel 4's Drugs Live.

The show featured volunteers, including LILY ALLEN's dad KEITH, taking MDMA on telly. The singer was keen to take part. He said: "I thought the show was good fun. They asked me to be on it but my manager decided I was already too much of a nutter anyway.

"They genuinely asked but I think it would have been a bad idea, don't you?"

The Londoner, real name Elliot Gleave, used to love a tear-up but has settled down now and says he'll be married within six months.

His girlfriend is Aussie model ERIN McNAUGHT, who moved over from Oz to live with him.

After she made such a sacrifice, you can understand why he dare not go out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario