lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

Adele 'over the moon' with baby news - Times of India

Adele has revealed on her website that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki.

In a blog post on her official website, the Grammy winner said that she and Konecki were "over the moon" at the news and asked fans to respect their privacy, the Telegraph reported.

"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," the post entitled "I've got some news" read.

"I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx," she wrote.

The 24-year-old singer was quickly congratulated by dozens of well-wishers who left messages of support on the website.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario