lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Lady Gaga Defends One Direction After Boy Band Is Booed at MTV VMAs ... - E! Online

Lady Gaga is evidently a Directioner.

Mother Monster herself approached One Direction's Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson backstage during Sunday's 2013 MTV Video Music Awards after the boys got booed while picking up a Moonman for Best Song of the Summer ("Best Song Ever").

"If I did hear what I heard out there, I just want to tell you that you deserve every bit of success that you have and don't you dare let those people boo you," Gaga told them.

NEWS: Lady Gaga wears a seashell bikini thong and nothing else at VMAs

She further expressed her disgust by adding, "I want to leave right now. I don't even want to stay anymore because I don't want to be in a room where people are booing."

It was a bit of a rough evening for Styles, in particular.

In addition to being subjected to boos, it appeared as if his ex, Taylor Swift , mouthed the words "Shut the f--k up" when 1D took the stage.

And earlier in the night, while accepting the award for Best Female Video for "I Knew You Were Trouble," Swift gave a negative shout-out to the person "who I wrote this song about 'cause you know who you are and now I have this award."

The camera then cut to Styles, who simply smirked.

PHOTOS: Check out the red carpet arrivals at the 2013 MTV VMAs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario