sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Lemon: Some celeb pads not homely - Belfast Telegraph

Keith Lemon has confessed he felt uncomfortable visiting some celebrity homes for Through The Keyhole because they were so swanky.

The Celebrity Juice star is hosting a new revival of the TV series which gives a sneak peek into the homes of the stars.

But Keith revealed some of them didn't feel very homely.

"We went into one house for Through The Keyhole and you daren't sit down, it felt like a private members' place," he said. "You want it to feel like a home. You don't want to say to people, 'Don't sit there, don't touch that'."

He also revealed some houses had more obvious clues about their owners than others - as people had giant portraits of themselves on the walls.

Keith said: "If I were on Through The Keyhole, the panel would be able to guess it were my home because they would have seen it in Lemon La Vida Loca, my TV series.

"But they'd also be able to tell it were me from the big portraits of myself in the house.

"I'm glad to say that these other celebrities have as many pictures up of themselves around their houses that I have of me. And I thought I was an egomaniac!"

:: Through The Keyhole starts on ITV on Saturday, August 31

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario