miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013

Taylor Swift gets in a dig at Harry Styles - USA TODAY

Taylor Swift and her bestie Selena Gomez seemed to have a blast at Sunday's VMAs.

They sat next to each other to watch the show, and both stars won Moonman trophies.

List: The VMA nominees and winners

Selena picked up one for best pop video for Come and Get It. And Taylor took the stage to accept a statuette for best female video for I Knew You Were Trouble. The song is said to be an ode to One Direction star Harry Styles. The two had a brief romance last year.

She said: "I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about this a lot, I really wanted this." And she added, "I also want to thank the person who inspired this song because he knows exactly who he is, because now I've got one of these."

Then when One Direction took the stage to accept the trophy for best song of summer for their Best Song Ever, Taylor was caught saying something to Selena that looked exactly like "Shut the (eff) up."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario