lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Miley Cyrus sings about heartbreak in new single - USA TODAY

Miley Cyrus released the cover of her upcoming Oct. 8 Bangerz album on Saturday. With its neon lights and palm trees, Rolling Stone and EW.com immediately said it's got a Miami Vice feel.

But what's really got fans buzzing is Miley's new single Wrecking Ball (not to be confused with Bruce Springsteen's 2012 album, Wrecking Ball).

Miley's is a love ballad/heartbreak anthem. So who is she singing about?

"I came in like a wrecking ball/I never hit so hard in love/All I wanted was to break your wall," Cyrus sings. "All you ever did was break me/Yeah, you wreck me."

As MTV's Buzzworthy blog points out, Miley's voice is vulnerable in the verses, but she explodes in the chorus parts. It's so sad it left the blogger "bawling," prompting a "sobfest."

"I never meant to start a war/I just wanted you to let me in. And instead of using force/I guess I should have let you in ... Don't you ever say I just walked away/ I will always want you."

Miley's mom, Tish, tweeted: "Wrecking Ball could be my favorite song EVER!!! Ive been listening to it for months on end and I NEVER get tired of it! Blows me away"

Wrecking Ball is available on iTunes now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario