domingo, 31 de julio de 2011

Amy Winehouse 'Was Planning To Adopt' - MTV UK

Ten-year-old St Lucia girl says she called Amy 'mum'…

Amy Winehouse was on the verge of adopting a girl from St Lucia before her death, according to reports.

Dannika Augustine, 10, has told The Sunday Mirror she and the Rehab singer became close over the last two years and the child's mother, a single mum, had agreed to an adoption because they were living in poverty.

 

"Amy was already my mother," Dannika said. "I would call her mum and she would call me her daughter. She took care of me and we had fun together. I loved her and she loved me. She was the most amazing person and I was looking forward to living with her here or in London. I cannot believe she is gone."

Dannika's grandmother, Marjorie Lambert, told the tabloid she had hired a lawyer to begin the adoption process. "Amy used to beg me, 'I want to adopt Dannika. I want to take her to England,' she recalled. "She was prepared to move to St Lucia to be her full-time mum. Amy wanted to have a child so bad.

"If she had not died, there is no doubt she would be here in St Lucia completing the adoption process," she continued. "There is no way she would have done what she did to herself if Dannika was with her."

In related news, reports state that a song Amy recorded before her death could be used on the soundtrack of a future Bond movie.

She and Mark Ronson hit the studio in 2008 to record a track for Quantum Of Solace but the Back To Black singer's declining health meant nothing was completed. Now a tabloid report states that Amy recorded three tracks with Bond in mind before her untimely death.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario