lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2012

Bond girl Berenice Marlohe eyeing bad girl role - Financial Express

Berenice Marlohe Washington: Berenice Marlohe wants to swap her Bond girl status for a villainous role that is crazy as well as intense.

The 33-year-old star, who plays 007s love interest Severine in the latest James Bond movie Skyfall, admits that her dream job is to play an evil character.

I would love to be the Joker in the next Batman. Ive done a reel where Ive played the Joker. The kind of roles I really enjoy most of all are given to men usually. Like Gary Oldman in The Firm. He was so great in that, and thats the kind of character I like - a bit crazy and intense on screen, Contactmusic quoted Marlohe as telling FHM magazine.

I have always dreamed of being the bad guys in the movie. You know, the mafia chief. That would be my dream, she said.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario