martes, 28 de junio de 2011

Beyoncé Hopes To Get Pregnant Soon! - MTV UK

Queen B wants to be expecting her first child by the time she turns 30...

Beyoncé may be running the world at the moment, but the sexy singer has revealed that she wants to start a family with hubby Jay-Z by the time she hits the big three-zero.

Fresh from headlining
this year's Glastonbury Festival on Sunday, the Single Ladies hitmaker has admitted she is keen to become pregnant by her thirtieth birthday on 30th September this year.

SEE MORE BOOTYLICIOUS SNAPS OF BEYONCE HERE!  

Speaking to Piers Morgan about having children, Queen B revealed: "I always said I would have a baby at 30. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. So I don't know. I am not retiring, I tell you."

"I can't wait, because 29 is very strange. You're still in your 20s but you feel like you're supposed to be 30. I feel like a woman. I feel like I'm very aware of who I am."

She continued: "I feel great and I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you're mature enough to know who you are and to have your boundaries and your standards, and not be afraid, too polite - but you're young enough to be a young woman. I'm so looking forward to it."

Quizzing Knowles further, Morgan then asked the Run The World (Girls) singer: "Can we expect the little patter of little Beyoncé's and Jay-Zs?" to which Bey replied: "Only God Knows."

GET THE MTV BASE APP HERE! - Receive all the latest urban music news, countdown the MTV Base chart as soon as it's released and vote for your favourite urban tracks.  

Beyoncé also spoke about her relationship with Jigga, stating: "He is amazing. Jay and I have kind of made a decision that we want to be known for our music and not our relationships or scandals."

She added: "We've been together for a very long time and I'm very happy. Love is the foundation of everything, everything I do. My music is inspired by love - from my family, my husband, my sisters. It gives me the security and confidence that you see on the stage."

Jay was present at the ex-Destiny's Child star's secret show in London last night, and was joined by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Bey's mum, Tina Knowles.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Renovations in Bermondsey

    ResponderEliminar