jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

Boy George: 'I'm not on Big Brother' - The Sun

The Culture Club star insists he will not be joining comedian Ruby Wax and Michael Madsen in the show - which is back on TV in January.

The camp crooner, real name George O'Dowd, is regularly touted as a contestant on reality shows.

George, 50, told his fans on Twitter: "I'm NOT doing CBB. Who knows, I might do my own reality show!"

He has previously admitted he had been tempted to take part in one but decided not to do it.

The eighties star said: "I think it's best not to do it, it removes some of the mystery. I get asked every year and I've come close but I don't think so."

Other names reported to be spending January in the house include Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone and Irish twins Jedward, 20.

The Channel 5 series starts on January 5 and will be hosted by former winner Brian Dowling.

It was won last year by My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star Paddy Doherty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario