sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Arsenal should not accept second place, says Wojciech Szczesny - Telegraph.co.uk

"I am going to absolutely love it," added the Poland international. "I love when the crowd is really loud and the game is very tense so I am going to enjoy it.

Despite some impressive appearances this term, Szczesny has failed to convince many Arsenal fans he is the long-term answer to their goalkeeping problems. However, he believes he will start next season as the club's first choice.

"I will always look at this as my breakthrough season and I want to cement my place in the team for a long, long time," he said. "Whatever happens this year, next year will be very important for me personally and for Arsenal as well."

Szczesny added: "I am doing my best. Whatever decision the manager makes at the start of next season is completely down to him, but I will do my best to cement my position in goal."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario