martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Bond 'girl' Judi Dench fighting eye woes - New York Daily News

Actress Judi Dench is battling to save her sight.

The James Bond star told London's Daily Mirror she has been diagnosed with macular degeneration, an eye condition that can cause blindness, and that her eyesight was already so bad that she couldn't even read her own scripts.

Dench, 77, has been relying on friends and family to keep her up to speed with her lines.

"It's usually my daughter or my agent or a friend, and actually I like that, because I sit there and imagine the story in my mind," she told the newspaper during an interview at a London hotel. "The most distressing thing is in a restaurant in the evening I can't see the person I'm having dinner with."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario