miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

If Simon's got a spare million quid kicking around, Noel's his - Mirror.co.uk

Yep, Noel Gallagher has said he would be a judge on X Factor for £1million. But being the wisecracking comedian he is (no, really, he's hilarious), it was all a bit of a joke... we think.

"It's about six months' work, innit? I reckon it would have to be a million pounds after tax," he told the Radio Times.

"I say that tongue-in-cheek. I don't really want to do it. But a million pounds for six months' work? That's good money if you can get it. Even I don't earn that much."

Still as arrogant as ever then.

Of course, Simon did actually ask Noel to replace him when he went off to America to launch the show over there because he wanted an "alpha male" to take his seat.

Simon Cowell pulls a funny face as he drink a beer in the back of his car with Jackie St Clair leaving the Arts Club
The. Best. Picture. Ever
Splash
 

"He said, 'Basically [I want] somebody to replace me'," Noel recalled. "And I was like, 'What, you mean have all the kids round my house in the back garden and saying to big lunatics, 'I've made my decision and I can only take three...'

"No, that's not going to happen in my house, the missus would kick off for a start."

Perhaps not quite the alpha male he makes himself out to be then.

Thankfully, Noel didn't take Simon up on his offer and we got to stare at the delicious face of Gary Barlow instead. No offence and everything Noel, but Gazza's just got a hotter smoulder.

Gary Barlow could be returning as an X Factor judge
REX
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario