domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow reveals she miscarried her third child and 'nearly died' - New York Daily News

Gwyneth Paltrow opened up about her painful past when she spoke publically for the first time about the miscarriage of her third child.

"I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," Paltrow confessed to The Mail on Sunday's You magazine. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"

Paltrow has two children with Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin and says that their daughter Apple, 8, and son Moses, 6, long for a sibling.

RELATED: GWYNETH PALTROW'S NEW BOOK COOKS CARB CONTROVERSY

"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she said. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."

Although the 40-year-old may desire a third child, she often feels she "missed that window" because of her age and the miscarriage.

Also with both her children out of the infant stage, Paltrow said she's uncertain if she wants to "go back to diapers and things like that.

RELATED: GWYNETH PALTROW: MY RED CARPET HITS AND MISSES

"I'm so past that," she continued. "I think maybe when Moses was three I would have done it … but now he's six and such a guy I feel like I'm out of the baby phase. If it happens, it happens."

Regardless of if she becomes a mother again, Paltrow says she's grateful to have such a wonderful partner and father for her children.

"I chose the best father," she said. "[CHRIS] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you. We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support."

RELATED: GWYNETH'S USED CLOTHES SELL OUT ON GOOP

The "Iron Man" star recently stirred a bit of controversy with the release of her cookbook "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great."

In the book Paltrow admits her children feel hungry at times because of her ban on eating "pasta, bread or processed grains."

The actress, whose previous health scares have dramatically altered her diet and way of life, sticks by her food consumption decisions despite the critics.

She wrote in her book: "Every single nutritionist, doctor and health-conscious person I have ever come across … seems to concur that (gluten) is tough on the system and many of us are at best intolerant of it and at worst allergic to it."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario