lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Beyonce Knowles named most beautiful woman - Business Standard

Pop star Beyonce Knowles has been named World's Most Beautiful Woman by a magazine.

The 30-year-old singer, who welcomed her first daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, with husband Jay-Z in January, also graces the cover of the latest issue of People.

The complete list will be out when the magazine hits the stands on Friday.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth ... I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth," Knowles said.

Recently, the family headed south to St Barts for a tropical getaway, where Knowles showed off an enviable post pregnancy beach body as well.

The "World's Most Beautiful Woman" is also getting ready to perform again. It's reported she'll take the stage over Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City for the first time since giving birth. PTI JCH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario