domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

I made Cheryl Cole: Simon Cowell - Hindustan Times

Music mogul Simon Cowell claims that he "propelled" singer Cheryl Cole into a different league when he appointed her as a judge on The X Factor. Cowell, who had a fallout with Cole after he fired her from the US version of The X Factor last year, said he would love to work with her again, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"Even though we went through that pretty horrible period, I could look Cheryl in the eye and say what I did for her in those two years propelled her into a different league. I always said to her the door is permanently open. It's entirely up to her what she wants to do," he told GQ magazine.

Cowell admits the sacking of Cole "ended badly" and wishes it had not happened.

"If I could reverse time it wouldn't have happened. It was an in-the-moment decision where you put your producer's hat on. I just thought she was more comfortable on the British show. She was hurt. It all ended pretty badly, to be honest," he said.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario